When you first learn about Waldorf-inspired education, you will discover a very different approach to learning;
For your convenience, the following two (2) options are available for payment of annual tuition:
Single payment – The entire balance is paid by 1st August 2021 (or prior to your child’s first day of learning at Bambujaya).
Four payments – Payments are made in 4 quarterly installments and are due by:
|Tuition Fees 2021 - 2022||Plan 1 - Single Payment||Plan 2 - Four Payments|
Pre-K / Kindergarten 1 (0800 - 1230)
Kindergarten (0800 - 1500)
Grade 1 - 6 (0745-1510)
Kindergarten & Grades 1-6: $500
The enrolment fee is a one-off charge for new learners to Bambujaya Bilingual School (Kindergarten & Grades 1-6). The enrolment fee is 100% non-refundable or transferable.
Kindergarten & Grades 1-6: $600
This annual capital fee is required for all new and returning learners. It covers the cost of maintaining the functionality of our Bambujaya campus & facilities, and helps to fund future growth and development at Bambujaya.
This fee is payable in full by Thursday 1st August 2021 (or prior to your child’s first day of learning at Bambujaya). The annual capital fee is 100% non-refundable or transferable.
Our ‘Healthy Eating’ lunch menus are available; these are optional and charged at $490/year.
Payment Guidelines for all Bambujaya Tuition and Fees
1) All tuition and fees are due on the indicated dates. Late payments will incur an additional weekly $25; this is chargeable until outstanding fees have been settled in full. Failure to make payments within three (3) weeks will result in the exclusion of your child from attending classes at Bambujaya. Should there be a waiting list for this class, your child’s place will be offered to the next applicant in line.
2) Payments may be made in the following ways:
i) Transferring party is responsible to pay all bank transfer charges.
ii) Any cash note determined to be fraudulent – whether by Bambujaya or by our registered bank is the responsibility of and shall be replaced by the family who supplied the note for payment.
3) Full tuition payment is required for the quarter in which enrolment occurs, regardless of the date of enrolment.
4) A refund on paid tuition will be granted at 90% value for learners leaving during the school year upon receipt of a written request. A refund is only for full quarters not attended, that is, no partial quarterly refund will be given.
No refund is issued to learners who are absent for an extended period of time, yet remain enrolled.
5) If requested by a family who personally pays school fees for multiple learners at Bambujaya, a discount on tuition fees only, may be granted. No discount is applied to learners who are absent or ill for an extended period of time.